This is my receipt from Walgreens (affectionately known as Wags in the coupon world) from last Thursday. I saved around 80%. What did I buy?
1. 4 packs of 2 count dry-erase markers
2. 1 jumbo package Huggies wipes refill
3. 1 bottle Purex laundry detergent
4. 4 Lysol disinfecting wipes
5. 2 Lysol toilet bowl cleaners
6. 1 package of 2 uni-ball pens
7. 4 boxes candy (so I don't have to pay for treats when we go see Winnie the Pooh next week!)
Really, if I can do this, anyone can.
No extreme couponing here.
It is fun to be able to get the things that you need and use on a daily basis at a huge discount.