MENU


Friday, August 19, 2011

My Kroger Trip 8/19

It's not such a fabulous week at Kroger.  I was happy to score a few deals that will get us through the first week back at school.  I always try to have fun breakfasts and special lunch treats, at least for the first week. Typically, I don't buy pre-made waffles but the above coupon makes too good of a deal to pass up.  (That coupon can be found in the Kellogg's Back to School coupon booklet. I picked one up at Wade's, near the milk)

Here are the deals I got:

Eggo Waffles $1.99 -$1/2 Kellogg’s Eggos frozen product, 5.3 oz +, Red Plum 8/07
Keebler Crackers $1.50 -$0.75/2 Keebler Sandwich Crackers Red Plum Insert 7/24
Nabisco Go Cups $1.00 -$0.75/2 Nabisco Cookies or Crackers Smart Source Insert 8/07
1 Gallon Milk $ 2.89 -$2 off one Gallon of Milk(any brand) WYB (2) Kellogg’s Eggo frozen product 5.3 oz +, Kellogg’s Back to School booklet (found this booklet at Wades near the milk)
M&M's  $2.00 $1/2 M&M’s Brand Chocolate Candies Red Plum Insert 7/24
Suave Deodorant $1.06 -$0.50/1 Suave Deodorant Red Plum Insert 8/14

You never know when you are going to find a clearance item at Kroger.  I found Strawberries for $.79, Campbell's Soup and Oscar Mayer lunchmeat were discounted more than 50%.  Plus, we were headed to the movies so I bought a Regal Gift Card that counted towards fuel points.  

All in all, it was a decent trip.  This ad will run for 2 weeks so there is plenty of time to grab these deals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a great deal to share?